Back in Very Small Business.
(Comedy; 8 x 30mins HD)
An emotionally lost man seeks validation through his small business kingdom, but finds unexpected solace from his odd squad of employees.
- "PICK OF THE WEEK – ★★★★★" — TV Week
- "...this eight-part series doesn't disappoint. It's fast, funny and very 2018... this is #mustseeTV" — TV Week
- "Robyn Butler and Wayne Hope's new series is a brilliantly bleak, tightly written satire of the social media age." — Sydney Morning Herald
- "PICK OF THE WEEK – Its good to have Don Angel back... will pay comic dividends for the next couple of months at least." — The Australian
- "must-see viewing" — Sunday Mail
- "Kim Gyngell as depressed copywriter Ray Leonard Leonard is superb." — Herald-Sun
- "Must Watch TV" — Courier Mail
- Wayne Hope nominated for AACTA Award for Best Performance in a Television Comedy
- Robin Nevin nominated for AACTA Award for Best Performance in a Television Comedy
Written by Robyn Butler, Wayne Hope and Gary McCaffrie
Produced by Robyn Butler and Wayne Hope
Directed by Robyn Butler