Now Add Honey.
Caroline Morgan (Robyn Butler) is delighted when her sister, Beth (Portia de Rossi), brings her movie star daughter, Honey Halloway (Lucy Fry), home for a visit. But when Beth is suddenly sent to rehab, Caroline is forced to have Honey move in to her suburban home.
Honey struggles with life without an entourage, and her cousins, Clare (Philippa Coulthard) and Harriet (Lucinda Armstrong Hall), struggle with a movie star hogging the bathroom. But after Honey leads Caroline to uncover a family secret, Caroline struggles most of all, as her life quickly falls apart.
Trapped together in the house, a middle-aged woman and a teen starlet must each wrestle with who they really are.
Now Add Honey is an uplifting, laugh-out-loud, family comedy that celebrates women and girls being who they want to be.
/ Watch the Trailer
- " "A funny lady (she's our Tina Fey)... Butler meshes mirthfulness and meaning" — The West Australian
- "Fresh, frank and funny... the best kind of feel-good film... genuinely uplifting... has something worth saying." — FILMINK
- "Funny and edgy screwball comedy." — LA Times
- "Hilarious... gem of a film." — Huffington Post
- "Wayne Hope's zippy and frisky family-friendly story ... one that's more than willing to dive into super serious topics, from infidelity to child exploitation... part of the pleasure of Now Add Honey is watching the entire Halloway clan go through a wide range of issues in a minimum of time, eventually pulling through in an amusing fashion. It's a good pick for the whole family, and its dizzy charm is so far a highlight of the fest." — filmschoolrejects.com
- Robyn Butler nominated for AACTA Award for Best Lead Actress in a Feature Film
- Starring: Robyn Butler, Portia de Rossi, Lucy Fry, Hamish Blake, Lucy Durack, Phillippa Coulthard, Lucinda Armstrong Hall, Robbie Magasiva, Angus Sampson, Erik Thomson, Ben Lawson, Ash Ricardo and Faustina Agolley
- Written By Robyn Butler
- Directed by Wayne Hope
- Produced by Robyn Butler, Wayne Hope and Louisa Kors